Mr. Greene has more than 20 years of experience in environmental/public policy and serves as external affairs manager for Dominion Energy. He is a very active volunteer for Dominion’s community projects and also serves in leadership at his church. Mr. Greene and his wife live in southern Chesterfield County.
External affairs manager, Dominion Energy
- BS in environmental policy management, Howard University, 1986
- Graduate of LEAD Virginia, 2012
Activities, Associations and Volunteer Work
- Minister and a part of the youth ministry at Second Baptist Church, Southside of Richmond
- Board member and chair of education committee, Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
- Board member, Hopewell-Prince George Chamber of Commerce
- Board member, Friends of the Lower Appomattox River
- Board member, Crater Regional Workforce Investment Board and Learn to Earn, Inc.
- Board member, Communities In Schools of Petersburg, 2016-present
- Council member, United Way of Greater Richmond and Petersburg Southside Leadership Council
- Member, Petersburg High School’s Career and Technical Education Business Advisory Council
- Member, Goodwill, Inc.’s Business Advisory Council
- Review committee member, The Cameron Foundation’s Excellence in Organizational Management Award (2009)